Municipal Pool Information
All registration for swim lessons will be held on various Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Gladstone Municipal Pool, N.E. 69th & N. Holmes. In case of inclement weather, sign-ups will be held at Gladstone City Hall, across the street from the pool. Late registration will be accepted at the basketroom as class space permits.
* Lesson fees are $25 per student per class for pool members and $30 per student per class for
* All classes are taught by qualified instructors certified by the American Red Cross.
* All classes meet Monday through Friday for 40 minutes, for a total of 9 classes, unless otherwise
* Second Friday reserved for make-ups.
* Weather-postponed classes will be made-up at earliest opportunity.
* Payment must accompany enrollment NO mail-in registration accepted.
* NO refunds unless class is cancelled.
* For additional information please contact the Gladstone Pool at 436-2299 or the Recreation
Season memberships to the Gladstone Municipal Pool are now on sale.
Resident Membership Rate:
Non-Resident Membership Rates:
Daily admission fee: $3 per person for a full day's use.
For additional information on obtaining a membership application contact the Gladstone Parks & Recreation Department at 436-2200.
Return to CITY SERVICES GUIDEReturn to Parks & Rec